Game play works best when oonies are newly inflated. If Oonies become less sticky, refer to troubleshooting
- Stick a single Oonie onto the window or glass door. This is your Bulls-eye!
- Each player inflates a number of Oonies that are a different color to the Bulls-eye.
- First player to throw an Oonie that sticks to the Bulls-eye wins
NOTE: If an Oonie rolls from top and sticks to the Bulls-eye, it’s a win!
Each player has 15 Oonies. Compete to stack and create the tallest free standing structure.
Note: Structure must stand upright for 30 seconds.
A wall crawler is a character made from Oonies that can slowly crawl down the wall!
- Each player creates their own unique wall crawler.
NOTE: Wall crawler must have less than 3 Oonies and more than 6 Oonie Deco Bits attached.
- Throw your character onto a window/glass door. The player with the slowest wall crawler to reach the bottom wins.
Decorate your window by creating Oonies mosaic art.